Making future-proof decisions with science. Implementing them with solid technology.
An agile, sustainable and prosperous Switzerland through science and technology.
CH++ is committed to using scientific and technological excellence to strengthen and efficiently implement our country's democratic decisions - for the benefit of all.
CH++ and me
Basic principle: Technology and science benefit us all directly in our everyday lives and work, regardless of who we are.
- Technologies and scientific knowledge should be used in a way that enhances the well-being of all of us.
- CH++ works to ensure that technologies are used in a non-discriminatory and fair manner.
- CH++ promotes self-responsibility and self-determination in dealing with scientific knowledge and new technologies.
- CH++ is open to people who are committed to strengthening scientific and technological competencies, regardless of profession, age, origin or party-political convictions.
CH++ and democracy
Basic principle: Technology and science should inform and strengthen democratic decisions.
- CH++ advocates for a democratic participation in the governmental use of science and technology for policy purposes.
- CH++ advocates for new technologies to promote and strengthen democratic institutions and processes.
- CH++ supports policy makers in their decision-making. We are committed to ensuring that these decisions are made and implemented in light of the most current scientific and technological knowledge.
CH++ and the state
Basic principle: A technologically and scientifically competent state contributes to the ability to act, prosperity, and freedom.
- Technologies and scientific knowledge should promote the state's ability to act.
- CH++ is committed to a Switzerland that can maintain its prosperity and independence thanks to strong technological competence.
- CH++ is committed to an innovative digitalization of the administration while preserving individual freedoms.
- CH++ advocates for transparency in government decision-making processes related to science and technology.
- CH++ advocates for Switzerland to be a pioneer in the field of science and technology, and to promote science and technology globally while strengthening democracy and human rights.
CH++ and the knowledge
Basic principle: Knowledge is power, and therefore participation in it must be open to all.
- CH++ advocates for open and facilitated access to knowledge and skills acquisition.
- CH++ wants to use technological innovation to increase knowledge and strengthen competencies, and to make both more easily accessible and usable.
- CH++ promotes the development and use of science and technology as a common good, to be used and available equally by all members of society.
CH++ and the economy
Basic principle: Science and technology strengthen the economy, and thus our jobs.
- CH++ is committed to ensuring that Switzerland remains economically competitive thanks to the sustainable use of new technologies, and that it shapes this change productively.
- CH++ wants to strengthen the Swiss economy and its jobs through broad and deep technological and scientific expertise.