CH++ launches the following activities in its first year:
- Building a diverse and powerful digital community.
- Development of a transparent rating of technological and scientific competence and affinity of parliamentarians.
- Monitoring relevant political activities, and actively influencing them in line with the CH++ vision.
- Development of timely political and public activities and scientific and technological monitoring of political discussions.
- Advocating for a significant increase in technologically enabled transparency through mandatory and timely provision of open data.
- Developing a "digital literacy for all" strategy and ensuring easily accessible continuing education in the technological and scientific fields.